1) “0.5% salicylic acid in lotion help lesson age spots?” . . . . I definitely don’t think that low amount of salicylic acid can help age spots. If you try a salicyclic acid chemical peel on the other hand, I think you will have better luck. XD . . . Great question!
2) “how much is avon bronzer (canyon gold)” . . . . I don’t know, I am not into Avon. Plus the only canyon gold I have heard of is by Mary Kay.
3) “dr miracles tingling acne facial cleanser” . . . To those who keep looking for this, here is the link to my full review: Dr. Miracle & Exfoiliation Gloves Change My Mind
4) “what lip gloss goes with mary kay icy peach lipstick” . . . . I think pink luster to blend with it, or cream sugar or rock need if you want a different color effect.
Okay I TOTALLY FREAKIN’LOVE THIS BELT!!!! It can fit all my brushes but I Only put in the ones I use most often.
At first when I was opening it I thought it would get scratches too easily, yet surprisingly enough, my raggedy-ghetto old nails didn’t as much as graze it. The belt is very long and adjustable of course, there are 10 bottom pockets that can hold about 3 brushes each, 8 upper pockets that Hold at least 2 big brushes each, and 3 middle pockets that can hold either 2 large brushes or 3 to 4 small brushes.
Totally suggest this to anyone who either needs to organize their go to brushes, or anyone who just wants to give them a more comfortable place to stay.
Next Review Post:
- Maybelline Marbleized Eye Shadow
- Garnier Dark Spot Corrector
- Palmer’s Shea Butter Formula